Dedicated Maryland Attorney Fighting Tirelessly for Injured Clients
Let Us Help You Protect Your Rights
When you’re faced with a stressful accident, be it you or a loved one, obtaining a knowledgeable attorney who can explain your options and fight for you against insurance companies is the first step in moving forward. Our firm shoulders the burden of dealing with the insurance process and litigation while you focus on your health, all while helping guide and protect you along the way. You have enough to deal with – let us handle the rest.
Experienced Representation for Your Legal Concerns
We provide representation in a variety of areas and have recovered hundreds of thousands of dollars on behalf of our clients. Some of the services we offer include:
- Personal Injury and Auto Accidents — Having previously worked for insurance companies, we understand the techniques that they use to keep your personal injury claim payouts as low as possible. If you’ve been hurt by the negligence of another, be it due to slip and fall, an auto accident, or have lost a loved one due to a wrongful death, we can help. We will negotiate with the insurance companies responsible and seek the compensation that you deserve.
- Labor and Employment Law — If you’ve been unlawfully discriminated against, or otherwise have money owed to you by an employer, you may not know what to do. We provide representation in labor and employment law matters to help you protect your rights and collect any money that may be owed. We also assist small business owners with defending against frivolous wage and overtime claims.
- School Bullying — No one likes a bully. If your son or daughter has been attacked or bullied in school, there is more you can do. Bullies are often directly liable for the injuries they cause to their victims. Likewise, schools have a responsibility to ensure that your child is safe while in their care. We can assist you in holding both accountable for their actions and failures.
We provide these services and more to all of our clients. Additionally, if we can’t help you, we often know someone who can. Our firm works regularly with other practices to ensure that, no matter your legal concern, you will have a strong advocate on your side.
Providing Powerful Guidance and Effective Solutions
When you trust us with your needs, we will do our utmost to ensure that your experience with us adhere to our key tenets of representation.
- Strategic — We will thoroughly review facts and facets of your case with the goal of determining and recommending the answer that work for you. No case is the same and there is no one size fits all solution. With us, you will won’t be limited a single approach.
- Effective — If a solution doesn’t work for you, then it doesn’t work at all. We pride ourselves on offering practical options for our clients to fit their needs and situations. We provide practical and understandable options for your case, and will walk with you to ensure that the option you choose works best for you.
- Personal — More than anything else, we care about you, the client. Your problems and concerns are our problems and concerns. To the insurers and attorneys on the other side, you’re just another statistic. You’re not. You’re a real person with real problems and real needs – you deserve to be treated like it. With us, you will be.
If you are looking for a dedicated firm to be there in your time of need with dedicated legal guidance and service, look no further. We will examine every aspect of your case and work to obtain the result you deserve.
Serving Maryland and Washington, D.C. Call Now for a Free Consultation
The Law Office of Christopher J. Smith, LLC is a law firm located in Rockville, Maryland, but covers and serves clients through Washington, D.C. and the greater Maryland area, including its Eastern Shore. We are dedicated to providing you with high-quality legal service for your personal injury case and your other legal matters.
Attorney Christopher J. Smith is a dedicated personal injury lawyer with prior experience working on behalf of the insurance firms he now fights against. He is authorized to practice in both Maryland and Washington, D.C. If you’ve been injured or harmed by the actions of another, he is the attorney you want on your side. To schedule a free consultation and get your case started, call 301-760-7460 or contact us online.