- Attorney Profile
- Practice Areas
- Should I talk to the police after a car accident?
- What if the other driver doesn't have insurance?
- What damages can I claim in a car accident case?
- How long will my personal injury case take?
- What damages can I claim in a personal injury case?
- What is a wrongful death claim?
- What is the statute of limitations on a personal injury claim?
- Do I have a personal injury claim?
- Do I need a criminal defense attorney if I'm not guilty?
- What Happens Once I'm Convicted Of DWI or DUI?
- Do I lose my health coverage if I lose my job?
- Contact Us
17 West Jefferson Street
Rockville, Maryland 20850
Reviews & Ratings
Very honest attorney definitely could’ve had me spending thousands and was very upfront and honest
Very attentive and knowledgable. Quickly sized up my situation and provided the information I needed.
Had a peaceful experience with Mr. Smith, always answered my calls and emails. Assist me with any questions or concerns I had, he also helped me with settling a family dispute. And still servicing me for other cases.
Chris called me 15 minutes after I posted. He was grocery shopping and gave me free advise. I will be sure to get back to him if my issue continues.